Advertise with Old City Life
Share This Article:
OUR EDITORIAL FOCUS:
UPLIFTING AND INFORMATIVE STORIES FOCUSING ON AREA NEW BUSINESS, LOCAL PERSONALITIES, THE ARTS, EVENTS AND CHARITY ACTIVITIES.
The Nation’s Oldest City is one of the nation’s newest lifestyle meccas. St. Augustine’s historic downtown area affords. Old City Life is committed to timely, well-presented content that meets this need, in print and online.
- Over 1/2 million annually
- 50,000 per issue
St. Augustine residents, professionals and visitors 39 years and older with household income in excess of $100,000.
OCL AT A GLANCE
- Locally owned & operated since 1996
- Award winning local publisher with 17 years experience in the North East Florida region
- 11 annual issues
- Finished Size: 8.375” x 10.875”
- News stand price: $5.95
- Subscription price: $24.95
- N.E. Florida circulation starting at 10,000 an issue, with 2,200+ paid subscribers
- Strong web & social media presence featuring our advertiser’s links
- Complimentary issues in key locations throughout St. Augustine including retailers, libraries, professional offices, and attractions
- New for 2017, Professional Video Production thru OCL and Birdflower Productions
BY COMBINING OLD AND NEW MEDIA,
WE CAN DEVELOP A STELLAR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN TO ATTRACT THE CUSTOMERS YOU NEED.
Reaching out to consumers now requires a different way of thinking. The tools have never been better to get your word out and share St. Augustine with the world. It’s time for a different strategy, time to develop a clever advertising and marketing campaign with impact.
Interested in Advertising with OCL or have any questions, please contact:
DIANA L. GARBER,
Advertising Sales Director
Or Email Us:
AD FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
- High resolution PDF files preferred, but .eps, .tif, and .jpg are also accepted.
- All files must be CMYK format, at a minimum of 300 dpi.
Please embed all fonts, or convert them to outlines.
“Not many communities are lucky enough to have a local magazine dedicated to informing and celebrating the events, activities and functions that go on year to year. Very, very few are fortunate enough to have a local magazine the quality of Old City Life.”
– JOSEPH L. BOLES JR. • Attorney at Law
“It is a very refreshing approach to covering life in our great county and it is produced with extreme taste and artistry. Both my wife and I truly enjoy reading it and look forward to the arrival of future issues.”
– DAVID B. SHOAR • Sherrif, St. Johns County
“I want to congratulate you for keeping alive the history of St. Augustine. People from around the Nation’s Oldest City will appreciate your interest in preserving the heritage of this beautiful city.”
– RAPHAEL COSME • Author/Historian
“I LOVE THE MAGAZINE! I’ve said it before, but I love OCL… I look forward to reading it each month.”
– MELISSA CLEMENTS • Owner, Small Indulgences Day Spa
“We bought a past issue of Old City Life and I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every page and have underlined several new businesses to visit when we return! Your great magazine constantly encourages all groups to keep up their good work.”
– ST. AUGUSTINE VISITOR
“As a professional fishing captain I have advertised my business in many different publications over the years. I have never had better results from a single source than I had from the ad that I ran in St. Augustine’s Old City Life magazine.”
– CAPT. RICK BURNS • ReelBurns Fishing Charters